We help to create the right foundation, framework and behavior for efficient project execution.
Choose Zephyr Consulting because:
We are good—and fast—at creating a trusting atmosphere where people thrive and take ownership of their tasks.
We create transparency and the foundation for taking the right and necessary discussions.
Our many years of experience enable us to cut to the bone and focus our efforts on what is relevant.
"Our approach has delivered productivity increases of 40-70% on Wind turbine Construction Sites"
"The project caught up with the 6 weeks that we were behind"
“The use of Visual Management has created the conditions for the right and difficult discussions"
Successful Project Execution
Whether it is a plan for a project or strategy for a major production company, it is the ability to execute that makes the big difference in how successful the project or strategy is.
First and foremost, one must create the right foundation and prerequisites to execute.
For us, this means that we:
- Look at the culture, values and rules for the cooperation needed to succeed.
- Assist with tools that connect the overall project plan, people and daily project work.
- Challenge you and your company and uncover many of the challenges you may face during your project.
- Help you to identify the critical success factors, as well as how you continuously can monitor whether you are on the right track.
- Involve relevant employees to create ownership
When the plans and strategies are done, the focus is on the execution itself, where we help with:
- Structure for follow-up.
- Continuous follow-up, feedback and learning incl. well-being.
- Creating transparency.
- Prioritization of efforts and resources.
- Training of managers and staff in the methodology.
- Ongoing coaching on performance (behavior and discipline).
Our toolbox is a combination of methods used by military units over the centuries combined with modern methods such as Visual Management and LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY®.
The LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® method. The method is a recognized and proven tool for strategy development, innovation and team development, etc. The method has been developed at LEGO® Company in collaboration with leading researchers within strategy and organizational behavior. The tool makes use of the diversity of the LEGO® brick. LEGO® elements therefore function as three-dimensional models of business issues and challenges. Research shows that when we use our hands in a creative process, we express our thoughts and ideas in a more precise and nuanced way. This means that they are easier to understand and remember. In a project context, we use the tool for project start-up, project team development and scenario sessions.
The common denominator of the methods is that they ensure good follow-up and learning, but also increase employee motivation, well-being and ownership.
People always want to have a positive impact; our job is to create the right conditions and opportunities to deliver the best possible results.
1. Clarification of needs
The process starts with an initial meeting with the aim of clarifying what you need support for.
We look at your current values, plans, targets and framework for the project. This allows us to get a picture of where it is most important to focus. For us, it is important that you get value for money and find a solution that is worth the investment. Normally, we return with a proposal for solving the task within a week, after which we agree on the further process.
2. The agreement /activities
When we have an agreement, we sit together and define:
- Success criteria
- Scope (participants, duration etc.)
- Follow-up and feedback (continuous feedback will be used in order to support a continuous learning process)
All activities conclude with an evaluation meeting.
The purpose of this is multi-faceted:
- To check if success criteria are met.
- To obtain feedback on our performance.
- To provide feedback from our side on any observations that might be relevant to the project team and the organization going forward.
We believe in continuous improvement as a means of staying ahead.
Finally, we agree any follow-up activities.
Book a meeting
Contact us for a meeting about how we can help you become better at managing and running projects.